To inquire about licensing any of these plays, use the Contact form.
One Act Plays
Squirrels – Jim has been with the same company, processing the same reports, for so long that he has lost track of the years. But when budget cuts lead to layoffs, he is forced to come up with a backup plan, even though he never really had a plan to begin with. Jim soon realizes that it’s a dog-eat-dog, or rather, hawk-eat-squirrel environment that he longer wants to be a part of – if he only knew what else to do.
[Comedy, 3M, 1F, 4 Squirrels, approximate run time – 45 minutes]
Ten Minute Plays
Good Things – When a son visits his father in the hospital to console him after a bad fall, he soon discovers the unintended consequences of this visit when his father helps him to move on from a recent setback of his own.
- Staged reading as a top five finalist and later produced as part of the Ten Minute Play Festival, Durango Arts Center, Durango, CO (June 2017, October 2017)
- Produced as part of the 8×10 TheatreFest, Weathervane Playhouse, Akron, OH (July 2017)
Out on a Limb – Two bickering cats realize they must summon the courage to free themselves from a perilous situation.
- Produced as part of the Kentucky New Play Series, Kentucky State Fair, Louisville, KY (August 2017)
Squirrels in a Knothole – Three foul-mouthed squirrels critique Corporate America while pondering the meaning of life.
- Produced as part of the Festival of Ten, The College at Brockport, State University of New York (February and March 2017) – Audience Choice Winner
- Produced as part of the Ten-Tucky Festival of Ten Minute Plays, the Bard’s Town Theatre, Louisville, KY (September 2017) – Third Place, Audience Favorite
Three Sides – A father and son reconnect over food.
- Produced as part of the One Act Fest, M.T. Pockets Theatre, Morgantown, WV (January 2017)
When I Get to Heaven – A simple home improvement project can lead to a test of faith and reveal deeper concerns, as two old friends discover while sitting in church on a Sunday morning, waiting for the service to start.
- Produced as part of the We Love Short Shorts: A Festival of 10-Minute Plays, The Storefront Theatre, Waxhaw, NC (March 2018)